Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
How does she know that you really really truly love her?


Oooh how lovely, i caught Enchanted just now! Went out with isaac loh to orchard at first, to do a lil' shopping. Then, headed off to The Cathay for Enchanted at 5pm! THE SHOW IS A.W.E.S.O.M.E, awwwwwesome! Love love love love love it! The soundtracks are loved toooo! And i'm SO addicted to them! Anyhoo, after the show, met up with weiyan and leonard for dinner at The Indulge and dessert at Ben & Jerry's! Then, it's their turn for Enchanted at 9pm! hahah. So we separated, sac and i had a walk to City Hall and we met Glenn Goh there to go home together! Yup, a great day! Yesterday was equally awesome. Had some girl-friend times with weiyan. She came to NYP to look for me. And i gotta thank isaac loh for doing me a favour, keeping her companied when i was still having lesson. Ended up, they both came to my lab class to talk nonsense. Went to town to shop and there's A LOT of things which caught my eyes but i could only see and not own them. Cos this period of time, i'm facing some financial crisis. I mean me, myself, not the family. Yea, i'm still not saving money! Neway, we caught Bratz! It's a totally girly show, but thats why it's niceee. Then, we continued shopping around after the show and headed to Cathay to get Enchanted tickets in advance (for today). And when we buy them, the theatre was already like half filled! both the 5pm show and the 9pm one! That's how popular the show is! Then, it was home sweet home!


I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince, I'm hoping, comes with this
That's what brings ever-aftering so happy
That's the reason we need lips so much
For lips are the only things that touch
So to spend a life of endless bliss
Just find who you love through true love's kiss

I'm SO in the fairytales world now. hahah. *slaps face* And to the more reality side...... tomorrow's gonna be a totally do-nothing-but-JUST-studying day for me. I'm so gonna screw my ICA 1. seriously. Wish me luck, why dont you. Anyhoo, i miss sock leng SO badly! But, we're gonna meet up soon! Okay, gotta go have my beauty sleep and dream of prince charming! All the girls can be princesses. so smileeeee.

With love, on Saturday, November 24, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse